Wednesday Reflection
How are you?
I'm OK. Having trouble keeping up with blogging this blog. But I took a good long walk today, and I have a few minutes to spare.
So, some pictures from today:
But the first thing I heard when I got OUT of my car at the park was a very loud bullfrog. So, I considered the Rick Astley all cancelled out.
Hello, deer.
They cut down a bunch of old diseased trees at the park recently, and someone planted flowers in the remains of this one. What a great idea! I don't know who did it, if it was park staff or some kind of garden bandit, but whoever it is, I think I'd like to be their friend.
It's so clean!
And Woke! Look! Rainbows!
Today there were also delicious wineberries.
And nice mushrooms.
And this guy.
And we picked some beans and garlic from Kev's garden.
And we used them for a delicious Father's Day meal of crawfish and grits and fried green beans and blueberry pudding cake.
This was in the connections puzzle the other day. IYKYK. Someone cool must make those puzzles.
Someone left a cowbell at one of the outdoor tables.
And I've been practicing the tuba and working a lot.
Daph is doing good in Austria and I am thankful for that.
So, I know so much is terrible, but there are lots of good small moments to appreciate when you think about it hard enough.
Keep planting those trees (real and metaphoric). We may never sit in their shade, but our kids will.
I hope you are doing OK. I'll try to be back here soon.
Onward.











































Comments
Post a Comment