All you need
Hi everybody.
Hate cannot drive out hate. Only love can do that. (MLK)
With our love, we could save the world. (George Harrison)
Love is a better way. (John Lewis)
Do what you feel to be right in your heart, for you'll be criticized anyway. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
We are here to love each other. That is why you are alive. That is what life is for. (Maya Angelou)
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. (Helen Keller)
Love is the question, and you are the answer. (Ten Hands)
Mr. Caulkins had a sign.
Appropriate coffee art.
Good company on part of my walk.
Valentines in the Art Gallery.
Indeed.
I went out again this morning. The ice is really starting to melt. Most of the signs are still up.
Love with a love they can't take away. (Jeff Tweedy)
Love is the absence of judgement. (Dalai Lama)
This is the hour for love. (Pope Leo)
I got a new book from the Little Free Library.
Mr. Caulkins has already moved on to Mardi Gras.
For some reason he is holding these tiny animals.
Yep, that seems about right.
Melted ice puddle tree reflection.
Neighbor Greg.
Today we are making delicious sea bass for belated Valentine's Day dinner. I am going to knit and read and take a nap. I am a big fan of having Sundays off from work. Time to go make the most of it.
How are you?
I hope you are doing OK and having a good weekend.
Since my sad 20-day morning walk break, I have now walked 4 days in a row. I'm starting to feel normal again.
Yesterday, as expected, the heart signs were taped up all over town. I took some pictures:
The only thing stronger than hate is love. (Bad Bunny halftime show)Hate cannot drive out hate. Only love can do that. (MLK)
With our love, we could save the world. (George Harrison)
Love is a better way. (John Lewis)
Do what you feel to be right in your heart, for you'll be criticized anyway. (Eleanor Roosevelt)
We are here to love each other. That is why you are alive. That is what life is for. (Maya Angelou)
The best and most beautiful things cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. (Helen Keller)
Love is the question, and you are the answer. (Ten Hands)
Mr. Caulkins had a sign.
Appropriate coffee art.
Good company on part of my walk.
Valentines in the Art Gallery.
Indeed.
I went out again this morning. The ice is really starting to melt. Most of the signs are still up.
Love with a love they can't take away. (Jeff Tweedy)
Love is the absence of judgement. (Dalai Lama)
This is the hour for love. (Pope Leo)
I got a new book from the Little Free Library.
Mr. Caulkins has already moved on to Mardi Gras.
For some reason he is holding these tiny animals.
Yep, that seems about right.
Melted ice puddle tree reflection.
Neighbor Greg.
Today we are making delicious sea bass for belated Valentine's Day dinner. I am going to knit and read and take a nap. I am a big fan of having Sundays off from work. Time to go make the most of it.
I hope you are doing OK. Take some time for small moments.
Onward.










































Love this and all of your posts!
ReplyDelete