The Flow
How are you?
Welp.
I'm in the process of going with the flow. I'm supposed to be on the road right now, but as we were getting ready yesterday, our dryer broke, so I spent the better part of the afternoon at the shiny laundromat, and we didn't get the cars packed up.
NBD. We could have just packed up this morning and gotten a late start. But when I woke up, I found a stupid tick.
It felt like the Universe was trying to tell us something. So, we decided to take today, re-group, pack in a slow and organized fashion, and let me visit the urgent care, because I don't really want to take any chances with tick-borne diseases.
Going with the flow is not one of my strengths. But I'm handling it all better than I usually do. I really do think this is due, in a large part, to all the morning walks. I had a brief moment of panic when the dryer broke, but I got over it pretty quickly and kept moving forward. Thank you, morning walks.
I did need a little bit of chocolate comfort. But look what it said!I told y'all the laundromat was shiny.
And this, this morning from my neighbor Greg, which I saw on the way home from the coffee shop, where I sat on the porch and enjoyed a nice slow cappuccino to help start our re-boot.
I'm telling you guys, the NYT puzzle people are trolling the bigwigs.
This is my Uncle Joe who was killed by Nazis when he was only twenty. I will honor his memory by continuing to speak up for right versus wrong. I hope he would be proud of me. I wish I could have known him.








Comments
Post a Comment