Finding some good stuff on a Tuesday
Hi everybody.
Things got more colorful on the way OUT. There are definitely signs of fall.
Heehee.
Lots of gold in the meadow at work yesterday.
But the golden hour last night was pink and purple.
And the sky was full of bats again so I made a little video.
I hope you are doing OK. A lot of things are terrible, but raspberries are in season.
How are you?
Yep.
I just got back from my Tuesday morning walk with friends, or in today's case, with friend. It was a good one. Looking forward to an in-person meet-up next weekend.
It's very overcast, so this morning's golden hour was more silvery than gold, at least on the way IN. The sky was heavy with clouds, and now we know that is literally true! A few pictures from my walk:
Things got more colorful on the way OUT. There are definitely signs of fall.
This chestnut reminds me of Rufus!
Lots of gold in the meadow at work yesterday.
But the golden hour last night was pink and purple.
And the sky was full of bats again so I made a little video.
I hope you are doing OK. A lot of things are terrible, but raspberries are in season.
Onward.



























Comments
Post a Comment