Wednesday Good Stuff
Hi everybody.
I made a wreath with some things I picked up at the park and some things from our yard. I had three orange slices left so I stuck those on there. I love it.
It's so much fun.
Yesterday I got to do a Tuesday friend catch-up walk.
Then I made it to work in time to see the end of a nice sunrise.
I took a short hike to get some pictures of our Trail of the Week.
The pond is still partially frozen.
There were mushrooms.
From the top of the ridge, you can see the pond and the visitor center
This leaf was frozen in the pond.
Sometimes dead flowers are just as beautiful as live ones.
There are barn owls in these silos. Even if I never see them, I know they are there. But I hope I see them sometime. Or at least hear them. That would be awesome.
All the seeds from this milkweed pod have blown away and spread in our meadow. That means more milkweed will grow in the spring and butterflies will come in the summer.
So, there you go. A few small moments and good things. See if you can come up with One Beautiful Thing.
How are you?
I am ok. Tired. It's a lot.
But there are always small moments. I just finished a novel where the two main characters would encourage each other at difficult moments to come up with One Beautiful Thing. In the book, they meant one beautiful thing that happened that day, big or small. Anyway, I think it's a good exercise. You can always come up with one thing.
I can usually come up with lots of things if I try. There is still a lot of good stuff out there. I'll post some pictures of some.
Daph and Kev made a birdfeeder with a chunk of our Christmas tree. We're going to make some birdseed ornaments and things to put on it when we get back from Indiana.I made a wreath with some things I picked up at the park and some things from our yard. I had three orange slices left so I stuck those on there. I love it.
It's so much fun.
Yesterday I got to do a Tuesday friend catch-up walk.
Then I made it to work in time to see the end of a nice sunrise.
I took a short hike to get some pictures of our Trail of the Week.
The pond is still partially frozen.
There were mushrooms.
From the top of the ridge, you can see the pond and the visitor center
This leaf was frozen in the pond.
Sometimes dead flowers are just as beautiful as live ones.
There are barn owls in these silos. Even if I never see them, I know they are there. But I hope I see them sometime. Or at least hear them. That would be awesome.
Onward.

























Comments
Post a Comment