Friday Pep Talk
Hi everybody.
And cloudy.
But the sun is stronger than everything that tries to keep us in the dark, and it always shows up eventually.
Nothing can stop the sun from coming out. (Although I wouldn't put it past a certain someone to order his sycophantic goons to try, if it would get people to stop talking about the Epstein files).
In today's not-so-subtle metaphor, you, of course, are the sun. WE are the sun. We are stronger than the dark and the fog and the clouds. And we will shine a light on the truth.
The resistance is growing. I see signs of it everywhere I go.
Don't give up.
How are you?
It was still dark out when I left for my walk this morning. That means the days are getting shorter and we're getting closer to fall.
I decided to go down to the demo garden to watch the sunrise, and there were plenty of lights to guide me on my way.
And cloudy.
But the sun is stronger than everything that tries to keep us in the dark, and it always shows up eventually.
Nothing can stop the sun from coming out. (Although I wouldn't put it past a certain someone to order his sycophantic goons to try, if it would get people to stop talking about the Epstein files).
In today's not-so-subtle metaphor, you, of course, are the sun. WE are the sun. We are stronger than the dark and the fog and the clouds. And we will shine a light on the truth.
Don't give up.
Onward.




























Comments
Post a Comment