The Blues
Hi everybody.
How are you?
I'm OK. Took a walk this morning but I'm pretty bored with my usual route, so I picked a blue photo theme to try to make it more fun. Here are a few pictures:
That Thai basil rock is in my herb garden, and we used some last night in this lentil recipe because we didn't have any parsley. It was really tasty and comforting. Highly recommend. I used tomato sauce instead of tomatoes, Thai basil instead of parsley, and otherwise followed the recipe. It would have been nice to have some naan to go with it. I will probably put pistachios or cashews on top of the leftovers for some crunch. It was nice to cook and eat a real dinner. Tonight I have to work, so I'll be gone at dinner time. Tomorrow, we're going to see Jaws in a movie theater. I've never seen it in a theater. I'm pretty excited about it.
There are lots of opportunities for action, so please check all the usual places to find something near you, or send me a message and I'll help you.
I hope you're doing OK.
Onward.
























Comments
Post a Comment