I needed a jacket this morning
Hi everybody.
Yesterday, Rufus let me put this "headphones" toy on his head. He was very patient. Dogs are so great.
How are you?
I am ok. A good walk this morning. I was cold! On my way out of the woods. I saw this milkweed growing along the trail. On this one small plant, you can see a caterpillar, a spider, a ladybug, and about a thousand aphids (those tiny yellow spots), all coexisting very nicely. It made me happy to see it.
Here are some pictures from my walk this morning and the sunset at work last night:
Yesterday, Rufus let me put this "headphones" toy on his head. He was very patient. Dogs are so great.
Every day we just keep going. Thankful for the delightful weather and beautiful skies and dogs. Hang in there, you guys.
Onward.





























Beautiful Tara especially that last picture of Rufus ha ha
ReplyDelete