Alt Fireworks

Hi everybody.

How are you?

I'm about the same as this demo garden statue, to be honest.

I took a walk this morning in the aftermath of the Town's 4th of July festivities, and there was litter everywhere. Way more than in years past for some reason. Rufus was pretty freaked out by the fireworks last night, and I have to admit that the sounds of explosions were unsettling for me, too. 

Here is a nice quiet alternative fireworks display from my walk this morning:
 













I stopped to visit the Liberty Tree. 

This close-up of the leaves has me a little bit worried. It doesn't look normal to me. I'll see what I can find out from our Town Forester. 

Yesterday, there was cherry pie, blueberry drinks, and delicious seafood chowder with weekend visitors. Small moments. I'll take as many as I can get. 


And a nice little sunrise this morning, with temps in the 60s. 

Today, we are taking it easy. My plan is naps and leftovers and a good book and a lot of time on the porch swing.

I hope you are doing ok. 

Onward.



Comments

Popular Posts