Numbers
Hi everybody.
After I finished watering the island, I really just wanted to go home, but I talked myself into taking at least a short walk first. I took a few pictures, but my heart wasn't really in it today.
To keep myself going, I made a rule that I had to get pictures of all the numbers from 1-10 before I was allowed to go to the coffee shop and then home. It was pretty fun! And since I was focused on paying attention to numbers, I kind of forgot how humid it was, and I got in a decent walk.
Glow-pear.
Um...OK.
I think this looks like a scared chubby robot kid hanging from the monkey bars.
Another funny sign.
Here is a book I'm reading right now. It's really good, if you're interested in this sort of thing. It's gets a little bit in the weeds at times (literally), but I'm learning a lot and getting inspired.
OK everybody. Go out there today and just do the best you can.
How are you?
I didn't want to go outside this morning, but it was my turn to water Pie Island, so I didn't have a choice. On my way to the island, I saw this nice Great Blue Heron fly over the creek and land on the bridge. It stood there for a long time, but eventually, a dog-walker came over the bridge and it flew off, squawking its disapproval.
Guess who the dog-walker was, though?!
YAY!After I finished watering the island, I really just wanted to go home, but I talked myself into taking at least a short walk first. I took a few pictures, but my heart wasn't really in it today.
To keep myself going, I made a rule that I had to get pictures of all the numbers from 1-10 before I was allowed to go to the coffee shop and then home. It was pretty fun! And since I was focused on paying attention to numbers, I kind of forgot how humid it was, and I got in a decent walk.
I think for each number, I'll name something I'm thankful for today.
3. Iced lattes from a coffee shop where they know my name and I always see nice people I know and like
3 1/2. The monthly art displays in the coffee shop
4. The Milk Carton Kids
5. Central air
6. Banshee Reeks Nature Preserve
7. Season 4 of The Bear
8. Every day that is one day closer to October
9. Every day that is one day closer to election day
10. Blueberries
1. Great blue heron sightings
3. Iced lattes from a coffee shop where they know my name and I always see nice people I know and like
3 1/2. The monthly art displays in the coffee shop
4. The Milk Carton Kids
5. Central air
6. Banshee Reeks Nature Preserve
7. Season 4 of The Bear
8. Every day that is one day closer to October
9. Every day that is one day closer to election day
10. Blueberries
OK. That was kinda fun.
A few more pictures before I sign off:
Um...OK.
I think this looks like a scared chubby robot kid hanging from the monkey bars.
Another funny sign.
Onward.
























Comments
Post a Comment