Friday rainbow, almost.

Hi everybody.

How are you?

I'm OK. Short walk this morning because I have a full and busy day. A few quick pictures. It was impossible to find a blue flower, so that's missing. I tried, though. I found one blue hydrangea, but it was silk, so I skipped it. Only REAL flowers in this rainbow, kids. 










 






This great blue (BLUE!) heron was in the stream this morning, minding its own business, looking for some breakfast. Another heron came along, there was a small but loud and very splash-y skirmish, and the second one took off. I wish I had video. It was just like something from a David Attenborough show.
Here is the first one giving the second one the what for as it flew away.
No storms at work last night, but some pretty clouds over the meadow. It was another muggy evening. There were lots of butterflies and a hummingbird. All too fast for photos.

I hope you all are doing OK. Have a good weekend. Art, music, books, naps, good food, good company, and good trouble.

Onward.

Comments

Popular Posts